GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BED & BREAKFAST DUINGASTEN. Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” uses the following terms and conditions, which apply from the moment of reservation up to and including the stay in our B & B.
Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten”, Driehuizerkerkweg 188, 1985 HE Driehuis. By entering into a rental agreement these General Terms and Conditions come into effect.
- Upon request, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided free of charge to the users.
- Tenants must have a registered residence.
- The owner is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of a dispute all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
- All risks related to a stay in Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” are at the expense of the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and must be reimbursed to the owner.
- Guests must follow the instructions from the owner.
- The owner can deny access to Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” with immediate effect and in case of violation of these Terms and Conditions and in case of inappropriate behavior, without further notice and reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The administration of the owner is decisive in mutual disagreement unless the users can prove otherwise.
- Guests of Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” must adhere to the House Rules listed below
- Katrina Huisman is the owner and manager of Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten”, further referred to as owner. The owner can can appoint a representative.
2 Reservation and confirmation.
- No extra costs will be charged for reserving a stay at Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten”.
- The rental agreement can be conducted verbally, by telephone, in writing and by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of your reservation request, Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” sends a confirmation (provided space is available) and the reservation is final.
- Please refer to these Terms and Conditions on our reservation confirmations.
3 Payment by individuals.
- The accommodation costs in Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” must be paid in cash, per pin or in advance upon arrival. It is not possible to pay at the end of the stay.
- The owner can deviate from these conditions in consultation with the user. With a reservation from 7 days and longer, the owner can request a down payment of 50% of the agreed rental price.
You can find the rates on our website.
4 Payment by companies.
- The accommodation costs in B & B “Duingasten” must be paid in cash on arrival or by pin. In consultation it is possible to pay per invoice. These invoices must be paid within 14 days.
5 Cancellation and in case of no show.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to comply with the lease, you must report this to us as soon as possible so that we can still offer the released date to third parties.
- In case of cancellation and no show, the contractor pays a fee to the owner.
- This fee consists of:
1. Up to two weeks before the commencement date of the rental, the cancellation is free of charge.
2. In the event of cancellation within 2 weeks before the commencement date, 50% of the amount will be due as compensation.
3. In the event of cancellation within one week before the commencement date, 75% of the amount is due as compensation.
4. In case of cancellation and no show on the day itself, 100% of the amount is due. The amount due mentioned in point 2, 3 and 4 must be paid into the bank account number: NL53 ABNA 0818066954 in the name of B & B “Duingasten”. You will receive an invoice for this. This must be paid within 14 days.
If an advance has been paid by the contractor, it will be repaid proportionately to the above by the owner.
6 The use rental bikes.
- B & B “Duingasten” has two simple bicycles for you. Use of this is free of charge. These bikes are in good condition and should remain that way. Use of the bicycles is at your own risk.
- Contractor is obliged to lock the bicycles with the locks provided. Loss of keys is for contractor’s costs (€ 25, – per key) and will be paid by the contractor at the time of check-out in cash or afterwards by invoice.
7 The keys tot he B&B.
As a guest you will receive a key to the B & B. This must be returned by you on departure. As a guest you are responsible for the correct closing of the entrance door of the B & B.
Loss of the key is for contractor’s costs (€ 25, -) and will be paid by the contractor upon check-out in cash or afterwards by invoice.
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival you are welcome from 3 pm onwards.
On the day of departure the stay must end at 11.00.
Only in consultation can be deviated from of the above times.
No refund will be made in case of early departure.
Breakfast will be served in consultation between 8.00 and 10.00.
The making of excessive noise, especially between 22:00 and 07:00, should be avoided.
Third parties are not allowed to use the premisses.
Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in the Bed & Breakfast without the administrator’s permission and without additional payment.
Vehicles can be parked at the parking places in the area.
Waste must be deposited in the garbage bin.
Immediately report the presence of suspect persons to the owner.
Pets are not allowed in Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten”.
Smoking in Bed & Breakfast “Duingasten” is not allowed.